Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

:O guess who's back...well here >>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamineji

Yamineji

:O guess who's back...well here >> Empty
PostSubject: :O guess who's back...well here >>   :O guess who's back...well here >> EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:09 pm

:O tis i the person whom you may or may not know. I arrive bringing a single gift...my awesomeness XD. Anyway hi im Yamineji just call me Neji or David or whichever suits your fancy. Umm ya at least 3 ppl here know me already so thats a start. I likes pizza(along with to many other foods to name) and rock music(along with to much other music to name) annnnnd ya reason im to lazy to keep goin is just that...i'm lazy..OH and i have mabi running right now lol.

Peace out pplz :O
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: :O guess who's back...well here >>   :O guess who's back...well here >> EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:15 pm

welcomes~ and work on ur intro next time! lol jk
Back to top Go down
Yamineji

Yamineji

PostSubject: Re: :O guess who's back...well here >>   :O guess who's back...well here >> EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 pm

D: nice welcoming geeze so friendly x.x

j/k XD like i said in the post im to lazy to continue
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: :O guess who's back...well here >>   :O guess who's back...well here >> EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 pm

welcome meow
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: :O guess who's back...well here >>   :O guess who's back...well here >> EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 pm

hey i was nice!! i said welcome wat more do you want a box of chocolates?
Back to top Go down
Yamineji

Yamineji

PostSubject: Re: :O guess who's back...well here >>   :O guess who's back...well here >> EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:31 pm

to Tear: ty woof Surprised
To moonie: and if i do? o.O
Back to top Go down
MiyuHeike
Natasha Burrito
MiyuHeike

PostSubject: Re: :O guess who's back...well here >>   :O guess who's back...well here >> EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Lawl hai neji Very Happy

My intro is still better ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :O guess who's back...well here >>   :O guess who's back...well here >> Empty

Back to top Go down

:O guess who's back...well here >>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ADD :: Guild Info :: Introductions-
Jump to: