Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

helping in dungeons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

helping in dungeons Empty
PostSubject: helping in dungeons   helping in dungeons EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:11 am

i will exsplane soem things about doing a dungen with party memebers this info could help you and your memebers to fight without getting each other killed in combat
first off you should not be rushing and randomly opening chest when everyone is not ready dotn open till everyoen says they are ready,same goes for the orb rooms,dont hit them till you know that the person is ready cuz they could afk without telling or might be trying to pull a wep out and they might end up getting killed and that will be a waste of feathers,when in a boss room if someoen is trying to solo a boss dont attack it till he person that is soloing says that it is ok cuz you could end up getting both of you killed,if you want to solo a boss or room or w/e be sure to let the others know before you do.
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: helping in dungeons   helping in dungeons EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:23 am

And it is not a good idea to hit every orb and try to make a mad dash for the exit. Not every member is a pro runner
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: helping in dungeons   helping in dungeons EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:40 am

yeah...thats called rushing and it gets players killed i seen alot of it and i was one of them that got killed it can be very annoying ot the other players if u has to try and rush tho the dungeon just solo it,that way you wont have anyone holding you back from gong berserk at the monsters and rushing to get that money,but reember not to rush while you are in a party,cuz that dungeon might be easy for you but remember there are still some players who dont know how to fight as well like we do,and it makes them feel down when they die alot cuz they feel liek being a burdun.theres a saying:2 heads are better then one lets all work togeather for the better world,and this saying is pretty much true if you work togeather you can do alot more then what you think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: helping in dungeons   helping in dungeons EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 pm

ok...im gonna be honest if someoen tells u not to ks or rush u better off listening to them,im getting tired of others having to repate themselfs and im getting tired of repateing myself as well if u cant follow the rules when your in a dungeon with me and tear then u will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helping in dungeons   helping in dungeons Empty

Back to top Go down

helping in dungeons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ADD :: Game Room :: Game Guides-
Jump to: