Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

Stories from Moonie's life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

Stories from Moonie's life Empty
PostSubject: Stories from Moonie's life   Stories from Moonie's life EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:47 pm

This is where i shall post those oh so funni stories I tell everyone. For example,

One day I open my bro's door and he turns to me with his finger shoved up his nose and goes "Hm?" I simply close the door.
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: Stories from Moonie's life   Stories from Moonie's life EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:32 am

Moonlil wrote:
This is where i shall post those oh so funni stories I tell everyone. For example,

One day I open my bro's door and he turns to me with his finger shoved up his nose and goes "Hm?" I simply close the door.

O_O;; LOL
Back to top Go down
LaraTeuch
Fox-Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Stories from Moonie's life   Stories from Moonie's life EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:56 am

Moonlil wrote:

*raises hand* Yup, that's me. =_=;
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: Stories from Moonie's life   Stories from Moonie's life EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:50 pm

In the past 2 minutes I don't know what I was thinking. First, my sound wasn't working so I wanted to restart my computer so they would (somthing is wrong with the sound chip and it stops working at time) So i sign off Mabi then instead of restarting I sign back onto Mabi. >.> Then finally restart computer. Then my sound still doesn't work. Found out I put it on Mute. >.> Oh Happy Day.
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: Stories from Moonie's life   Stories from Moonie's life EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Not a Story but um.. ALLEN I'M GOING TO KIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have a story!
I saw something yellow running really fast towards filia and I go WTF!? A yellow Chick!? Upon further investigation it was an elf with yellow spiky hair running towards filia.
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: Stories from Moonie's life   Stories from Moonie's life EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:13 am

Moonlil wrote:
Not a Story but um.. ALLEN I'M GOING TO KIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have a story!
I saw something yellow running really fast towards filia and I go WTF!? A yellow Chick!? Upon further investigation it was an elf with yellow spiky hair running towards filia.

LOL,basicly what happened was moon came on and asking if anyone was here me and bolt said we wa and she asked the same thing.lol after that i said:OMG there is this new awsome bear at the nexon shop!

moon goes:OMG where?! i was like:LOL moon goes:.......omg allen im gonna kill you!. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: Stories from Moonie's life   Stories from Moonie's life EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 am

imma kill you >.> *Stalks allen*

Story:
I have a friend (Aaron) and he's a pretty slow guy. I don't think I've ever seen him move fast for anything. That is until he saw a spider somewhere. I've never knew he could run so fast and so far.
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: Stories from Moonie's life   Stories from Moonie's life EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:40 am

rofl..i wonder if he could have run faster thenthe speed of light if he saw the gaint spider in alby.xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories from Moonie's life   Stories from Moonie's life Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories from Moonie's life
Page 1 of 1