Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

need tips about combat?ost you question here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

need tips about combat?ost you question here. Empty
PostSubject: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:07 pm

you want to become a fighter,mage or archer? post want you want to ask about here and and we can help you with some tips.
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm

ou! ou! ou! how can I train my skills to get better at throwing a BOOT TO THE HEAD!
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Moonlil wrote:
ou! ou! ou! how can I train my skills to get better at throwing a BOOT TO THE HEAD!

>>;; -throws pigs at moon-
Back to top Go down
Bolter

Bolter

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Bai bai!~ *Throws a bomb at both of you*
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:18 pm

Bolter wrote:
Bai bai!~ *Throws a bomb at both of you*

xD
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:34 pm

I'ma firin mah lazor! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...I win
Back to top Go down
Bolter

Bolter

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 pm

RUN AWAY!!*Runs*
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 pm

xD;;
Back to top Go down
Bolter

Bolter

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 pm

I saw the allen's videos thread..so Tear got her revenge by lasering your head off! tongue Wonder why she
killed Moon though?

Last edited by Bolter on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 pm

oh dang... she got us there
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 pm

lol...yup she got us.xD
Back to top Go down
Bolter

Bolter

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 pm

She didnt get me! tongue *Puts on a shield against Tear's attacks*
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:40 pm

~melts sheild~ i win
Back to top Go down
Bolter

Bolter

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:43 pm

you never said you melted me!~ *runs so far away Tear cant reach me*
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:08 pm

you can't run, cause your to fat ~explodes him before he gets to far~
Back to top Go down
Bolter

Bolter

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:09 pm

no im not! *electric lightning comes out of my eyes and hands and hits Tear*
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:46 pm

~mana reflects~ that won't work with me
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:00 pm

epic battle.:O
Back to top Go down
Bolter

Bolter

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:21 am

Hmmm..if Tear does that im'a take it out on allen! *launches chaser missles at allen*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need tips about combat?ost you question here.   need tips about combat?ost you question here. Empty

Back to top Go down

need tips about combat?ost you question here.
Page 1 of 1