Welcome to Team ADD

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o Empty
PostSubject: be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o   be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:39 pm

there are soem things u might want to do before you enter tnn
1.bring some money with you so u can buy feathers and bandages
2.it will be best not to wear exspisvie or hard to get outfits before u enter tnn go to tir and buy soem cheep robes and cheep shoes that way u dont has to worry about loseing anything that is important to you cuz in case you dont know if u lose a item u cant get it back..no matter what unless u can ask a freind to use a adv feather on you.
3 it would be best to bring a party of 3 and have a freind stuffed with adv feathers in case you all die cuz in tnn you cant use nao support and if u did not do a quest once u talk to duncan u cant revive back at tnn sqaure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o   be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Take my word i learned all that the hard way!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o   be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Moonlil wrote:
Take my word i learned all that the hard way!!!!
rofl yeah thats what ahppened to your gloves right?xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolter

Bolter

PostSubject: Re: be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o   be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:51 pm

I would rather prefer stock up free stuff in Karu. tongue Too many drops! Too many pots! YEESH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o   be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Bolter wrote:
I would rather prefer stock up free stuff in Karu. tongue Too many drops! Too many pots! YEESH!

lol thats a good idea as well.xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o   be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o Empty

Back to top Go down

be sure to read if you doing tnn.:o
Page 1 of 1