Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

Hello~ ^.^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysi

Krysi

Hello~ ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello~ ^.^   Hello~ ^.^ EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:53 pm

I am Krysi. o: I've been in the guild for quite a bit now and I feel it is time to properly introduce myself.

About me :

I am female and 19 years old. I live in Pennsylvania in the City called Pittsburgh, it is a very cool place at night~

Spoiler:

Kind of dull during the day. xD

Spoiler:

I have a adorable little kitty~ Her nickname is Emo Kitty because she always sits in corners when the other cats are around.

Spoiler:

I built a random mini bar in my house which is kind of cool during the holidays.

Spoiler:

I play many games, you can see a few on my Myspace which I rarely ever use unless I'm uploading more game pictures.

Click here to check it out.

I'm going to college for graphic design, people tend to call me a natural at it.
I'm slightly newbie at Mabinogi, but I'm not the type to beg for stuff, so don't feel like you need to hide from me. xD
My favorite colors are Black, Red and Blue.
I have bad anxiety and depression because of what's happened in my past, sometimes when I seem moody and stuff, it's probably my depression kicking in, but most of the time, I can control it enough not to show it. No need to worry on that part either. xD
I have a lovely boyfriend and we plan on getting married someday.
I have been a GM, Moderator or Assistant multiple times for other sites/game and still am for one.
I come off as kind of a 'slow' person but my motto is "I'll act smart when I need to be." xD
I'm not a girly girl, when I was like 5, I was playing with toy cars and not Barbies, I never wore a dress in my life and don't plan on it, I'm into sports, I played all of them in high school. You get the idea. xP
Anyway, I think I'm ranting too much so this is all for now. o: I hope we get to learn more about eachother as we spend time together in the guild~ x3
By the way, all the pictures of my City were taken from the deck attached to my room~

If you have any questions or want to know something else about me, feel free to ask in a post~ :3
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

Hello~ ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ ^.^   Hello~ ^.^ EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:03 am

This is probably one of the most interesting introduction on here so far.
Back to top Go down
Krysi

Krysi

Hello~ ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ ^.^   Hello~ ^.^ EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Awwww, thanks Tear~ <3 ^^ I'm glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello~ ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ ^.^   Hello~ ^.^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello~ ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ADD :: Guild Info :: Introductions-
Jump to: