Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LaraTeuch
Fox-Keeper

LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper Empty
PostSubject: LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper   LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:13 pm

I'm Lara! Lara Teuch, also known as Donna Trien, also known as Alex Ultra, also known as Alex Hintuki. (Hmm, perhaps I should be known as 'teh schitzo'?)

As of this writing only my elf, Donna Trien, is actually joind'ed to the guild in-game, but Allen wouldn't stop poking me so I registered here. XD

I like Foxes, Fox Pokemon, Pokemon, Harry Potter, fanfiction, and Mabinogi, in that order.

Or maybe Pokemon comes before Fox Pokemon? Does this mean Vulpix has finally overtaken Mew as number one? (thinks about it, doesn't come to a definitive conclusion, then decides to make no changes) DECISION!

My current characters are as of currently:

Larateuch : Mage. Has rank 1 Icebolt, rank 5+ firebolt (in training), rank B lightningbolt (not in training, really), rank 9 Magic Mastery (need to train it), and token physical skills that I rarely ever use. If I ever obtain transformations for her, she'll likely take the path of Chaos, as that is her character.

Donnatrien : Elven archer. Is generally all-around in-training, so I can't belt out a bunch of ranks like I could for Lara, whom I've been working on since sometime last year.

Alexhintuki : Human warrior. Again, generally all-around in-training, though she seems to be becoming a dual-weilding warrior who may or may not obtain Final Attack and/or Paladin form at some point. She'll take the path of Order, as she is something of an Eternal Hero in character, so that's just the way she is.

Um, that's it for intro's I guess. o_o
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper   LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Welcomes Lara~~
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper   LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Nice intro, it was longer then mine lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper   LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper Empty

Back to top Go down

LaraTeuch teh Fox-Keeper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ADD :: Guild Info :: Introductions-
Jump to: