Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

Karaoke OTL;;;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taru Rui
Tarutard
Taru Rui

Karaoke OTL;;; Empty
PostSubject: Karaoke OTL;;;   Karaoke OTL;;; EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes I know I've been on unannounced hiatus ._. I'S SORRY I IS ADD. sims and summer reading have my attention |||OTL

But anyway to make up for my lack of attention span to anything I really wanted to show you gaiz this and i din' know where to post it cuz it's not a video but it doesn't really harness my creative ability at all xD;

[koi wa sensou] o utatta~ : D (UGH NUB NIHONGO DO NOT WANT.)

Taru's fandubs of Koi wa Sensou/Love is War come in piano arrange flavor (found here) and two fun subflavors (wtf is a subflavor): Japanese and English

These are kinda betas, if they were finished I'd have put them on youtube. >>;
random info:
-My nose was on and off stuffy while I did these. OTL
-The English one does not have the full ending. Because I couldn't be arsed to think of seven more syllables of coherent English lyric.
The Japanese one was improv anyway. Random AHHHHing and KOOOIIII WAA SEEENNNNNSOOOO-UUUUUU (which sounds more like koi wa sensoA to me)
-The English lyrics were written by me that's why it fails based off a bunch of random translations out on the interwebs, a long while ago. I'd still like to work on them though, me no liek much. Still trying to better "monochrome commotion/monochrome chaos" "my heart aches so because of this turmoil" and "the only cure is to awaken me with your kiss" (if anyone is a real good artist of words suggestions are much appreciated : D italics I'm rather not happy with)

So, uh enjoy the appeasement offering and, I don't need to own this topic -- if anyone else has been dork/bored enough to do their own karaoke/fandubs feel free to post :'D
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

Karaoke OTL;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke OTL;;;   Karaoke OTL;;; EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 am

ok..like i'm in class reading all this trying not to laugh to hard, and someone right next to me is like looking o-O
anyway once i get home i got to watch this lol : D
Back to top Go down
Taru Rui
Tarutard
Taru Rui

Karaoke OTL;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke OTL;;;   Karaoke OTL;;; EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:48 pm

dere be nuttin' ta watch
they be mp3 links on 4shared. XD

I hope my epic fail didn't kill anyone. I did do a more lulzy song though:
Len Kagamine's SPICE! (Japanese)
it's just a demo though : D and like ... the mixing sucks... yay : D and I couldn't get myself to sound like all prepubescent boy like Len so I went with that voice OTL

...and my next karaoke plan will be some variation of the Cutie Honey OP lolololol
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

Karaoke OTL;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke OTL;;;   Karaoke OTL;;; EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:46 pm

omg i loved it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karaoke OTL;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke OTL;;;   Karaoke OTL;;; Empty

Back to top Go down