Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana Empty
PostSubject: Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana   Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Before learning to speak Japanese you might want to first learn their alphabet. Japanese use symbols. There are three different forms Hiragana, katakana, an kanji.

Hiragana are used for words for which there are no kanji, including particles such as kara から "from", and suffixes such as ~san さん "Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms." Hiragana are also used in words for which the kanji form is not known to the writer or readers, or is too formal for the writing purpose.

Katakana are most often used for transcription of words from foreign languages. For example, "television" is written terebi (テレビ). Similarly, katakana is usually used for country names, foreign places, and personal names. For example, America is written アメリカ Amerika (America also has its own kanji (ateji) Amerika (亜米利加)

Kanji are the Chinese characters that are used in the modern Japanese logographic writing system along with hiragana, katakana , Arabic numerals, and the occasional use of the Latin alphabet (also known as Rōmaji).

Here are multiple sites and videos that show you the hiragana alphabet, how each syllable sound, and how to write them.

The hiragana alphabet begins first from right to left, top to bottom.

*http://web-japan.org/kidsweb/language/hiragana/index.html
~~This site gives you the alphabet and if you click on each letter a sound files opens. The top chart is the base alphabet while the other two uses the same hiragana symbol with an extra symbol changing the sound of it.

*http://www.easyjapanese.org/write_hiragana.html
~~This site shows you the stroke order of how each hiragana is written. Yes, Stroke order does matter!

The two video below goes through the hirgana alphabet.

Hints of studying
-Write a single hiragana letter, using the correct stroke order over and over. As you're writing each hirgana say the sound of the letter either in your head or outloud.
Example: あ a あ a あ a あ

Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana Tablehiragana
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana   Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:53 am

more plox
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana   Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm

*starts write in kanji * ~~ lalalala啦啦啦啦啦 ops o.o lol ohhhh wrong class *thought this was chinese* *walks out slowly* ._.....
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana   Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:40 am

to bad i can't practice in class ;<
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana   Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:27 am

I keep forgetting to post my next lesson. I need to remember to bring my japanese notes to skool with me.
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana   Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 pm

then i shall KEEP BUGGING YOU~!
Back to top Go down
Xavatiel
Guild Parrot
Xavatiel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana   Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:25 pm

that table is so usefull XD, im doing da exercise ty XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana   Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese lesson 1: Learning Hirgana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ADD :: Off Topic :: Random Talk-
Jump to: