Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~ Empty
PostSubject: When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~   When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Good morrow fellow members <3

I am Skyri aka Henry~ i come from the big south land where we ride kangaroos to school :O (we dont actually do that )

xD anyways! i come in peace ~ and nice to meet all of yuu ^^
Back to top Go down
Ni

Ni

When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~   When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Welcome. It's me, Tatsh/Martelle. <3
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~   When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:53 pm

:] ohaii <3 and tys~
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~   When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~ EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi mr.Aussie lol jk. Welcomes~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~   When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~ Empty

Back to top Go down

When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, I descends from the sky~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ADD :: Guild Info :: Introductions-
Jump to: