Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taru Rui
Tarutard
Taru Rui

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum Empty
PostSubject: Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum   Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:28 pm

BONK!

HAI GAIZ

I'm Taru, not to be confused with tarutarus from FFXI, which I've never played in my life

I (think I) am an original (lol almost put orginal, ORGYNAL) member of Team ADD, in the veryvery first and really only major party we ever had on Rain/Reign in which I played an Alchy named Ryouko who sat there taking pictures of herself inside her cart while her homunculus ran off and got itself killed on the Hydras in Payon Cave.

I liek cake even if it is a lie, eggs, mudkipz, Super Mario, Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents, the Tales series, Axis Powers Hetalia (<3<3<3), the TF2 classes/characters (cuz I haven't played it yet, but I love the 'Meet the' Team clips and the machinima some people make), voice acting even though I fail, and artsing.

You can find me in one of the following places (IN ORDER OF FREQUENCY):

Mabinogi: Taruri (Tarlach and Alexina, but chances are I'll be in Tarlach (lolz Tear ._.)

deviantArt; i liek good crits the most.

GrandChase: Ruiji (technically main is Arme, but Elesis and Lire are also in the 30s, and soon Lass >D)

Reign Online: Can't list 'em all, so: Colette, Taru Rui, Lycoris, Ryouko, and Ruiji I guess are my mains

Gaia Online: Taru Rui, but i'm kinda dead on Gaia right now

BECOME ONE WITH THE LEGION OF TARUTARDS [Y/Y]?
Back to top Go down
Ni

Ni

PostSubject: Re: Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum   Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:18 pm

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum   Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 pm

lets all be tarutard~, and yes you are one of the originals of team add
Back to top Go down
Taru Rui
Tarutard
Taru Rui

PostSubject: Re: Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum   Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:24 pm

PASTAAAAA-- WOAH NI YOUR SIG IS PROVOCATIVE.

YES, TEAR! *adds to Tarutard count*
Back to top Go down
Ni

Ni

PostSubject: Re: Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum   Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Ni's avvie = WIN
Ni's sig = WIN

I WIN!
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum   Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 am

lol Taru is most definitely an original member~Welcomes back~~~~ can't wait to see ur drawings again ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum   Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I invade your forum
Page 1 of 1