Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

Story Of Foxes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LaraTeuch
Fox-Keeper

Story Of Foxes Empty
PostSubject: Story Of Foxes   Story Of Foxes EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:07 am

Okay, so this is the story of how, when, and why I came to like foxes betterer than any other animal. >.>; It's a pretty stupid story, but it's true none-the-less.

Way back when I was in Junior High School, all the way back in the stone ages Razz, I had written a Pokemon Fanfiction about a Nidoran named Nido. Yeah, the trainer wasn't very creative. >.>;

Anyway, I remember writing that story for several years straight, and it got to some fifty chapters. Then, I stopped it and just sort of filed it away.

A while ago I then decided I wanted to write another, somewhat similar story, but had decided I didn't like Nidoran. I didn't like it to begin with, but I decided I really didn't like it, so I went and had to choose another species to base the story around. I literally thought for two days before pulling out an old poster showing the Pokemon in order. The only pick I could come up with was Pikachu, but that was too cliche, too blase, and I just didn't feel strongly for it; Pikachu are too much like humans, and I needed the main character to be un-human.

I liked cats, so I went through all the felines of Pokemon. None of them I liked. So I just started looking through them.

And then I saw Vulpix... and it clicked. I looked up foxes after that, and never went back. Very Happy

And now you know why I <3 foxes. ^^; Did I need to tell this story? Not really, but I was bored and felt like it. XD
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

Story Of Foxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Of Foxes   Story Of Foxes EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 am

lol nice story lara.
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

Story Of Foxes Empty