Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

allen13 the Knight of darkness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

allen13 the Knight of darkness Empty
PostSubject: allen13 the Knight of darkness   allen13 the Knight of darkness EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:04 am

hi all my name is allen i live in cleveland Ga.xD im the 2nd co-leader of this guild but treat me like you do everyone else,i love a few sports and i love to swim and talk with freinds,im 17 years old in real life and in game my cara is a Chaos knight,hes bascily a fighter,mage,archer,pot maker,and weaver,very nice to meet u all.Very Happy

Last edited by Allen13 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: allen13 the Knight of darkness   allen13 the Knight of darkness EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 am

Welcome to Team ADD Mr. Pee-a-lot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: allen13 the Knight of darkness   allen13 the Knight of darkness EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:44 am

shut it Ms afk alot.xDDD
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: allen13 the Knight of darkness   allen13 the Knight of darkness EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:45 am

You first!
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: allen13 the Knight of darkness   allen13 the Knight of darkness EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:46 am

not much of an introduction huh?
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: allen13 the Knight of darkness   allen13 the Knight of darkness EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 am

i just typed in all the info i wanted to share.._. it doesent has to be long or anything
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: allen13 the Knight of darkness   allen13 the Knight of darkness EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 am

mine is even shorter lol
Back to top Go down
Bolter

Bolter

PostSubject: Re: allen13 the Knight of darkness   allen13 the Knight of darkness EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 pm

..Except for the quotezilla! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allen13 the Knight of darkness   allen13 the Knight of darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

allen13 the Knight of darkness
Page 1 of 1