Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

Sanjima Sumi desu o3o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanjima

Sanjima

Sanjima Sumi desu o3o Empty
PostSubject: Sanjima Sumi desu o3o   Sanjima Sumi desu o3o EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:30 am

Hello~

Most people know me by now, but my two characters are my elf Sanjima, and human Asunakagura.
I forget how long I've been in the guild, but however long that might be is about a week short of how long I've been playing Mabi. o.o

About me, um.. I tend to space out a lot o.o Most of the time my train of thought doesn't actually have much to do with the topic at hand, or what I'm doing.

=w=a hnnn.. I'm not good at this xD um

Most of the time, I'm either really calm and quiet, or I'm really random and hardly shut up. xD; I like thinking of random things to say that catch people off-guard, but most of the time that actually instead happens by impulse. I enjoy being outside in warm or hot weather, and forests are typically my favourite kind of place to be outside. I'm an aspiring C++ programmer and manga artist, and I compose music as well. I also work on cars o.o um

I'm also a certified computer technician, though it's not necessarily something I like doing. I'm just good at it xD; uh

Okay normal stuff. Music I listen to. My music tastes spread into most every genre out there, but I'll name a few bands just to make this more readable. So here's a random list of some bands I often listen to. I'm just gonna go down my list and read off what catches my eye xD;

12 Girls Band, A Perfect Circle, Above and Beyond, Air, Angels and Airwaves, Brian Crain, Celldweller, Chevelle, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Depeche Mode, Dimmu Borgir, Dioxyde, Do As Infinity, Eiffel 65, Every Little Thing, Fear Factory, Godsmack, Gorillaz, Hellogoodbye, Hirano Aya, In Flames, Incubus, Jiang Ai, Jimmy Eat World, Lesiem, Linkin Park (their old stuff xD), Lupe Fiasco, Muse, Owl City, (very little) Paramore, Pendulum, Psyclon Nine, Rammstein, Scissor Sisters, Sonata Arctica, Static-X, Sting, Sub Focus, Tears for Fears, The Pillows, and Utada Hikaru. o3o

There's a lot of random artists I listen to that don't have a separate folder in my music library 'cause I only have like one or two songs by them, but you get the idea xD; I might've listed too many anyway.

um, Ah, I'm usually either watching an anime or reading a manga if I'm not on mabi. Ones I like are Kuroshitsuji, Ouran Koukou Hosuto Bu, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Sumomomo Momomo, Negima! (the manga), Maria-sama ga Miteru, and Lucky Star are all the ones I'm gonna name for now unless you ask me otherwise.

As a random note, I'm fundamentally conversational in Japanese, and am always passively learning more about the language. :3

That's all I can think to say for now. it might've even been too much o.o;
Back to top Go down

Sanjima Sumi desu o3o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ADD :: Guild Info :: Introductions-
Jump to: