Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

Interwebs frustrations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taru Rui
Tarutard
Taru Rui

Interwebs frustrations Empty
PostSubject: Interwebs frustrations   Interwebs frustrations EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm

I think most of you noticed that after I got d/c'd toward the end of the Maiz run for trans, I stopped coming on often.

I've been having these disconnection issues lately since my dad YET AGAIN updated the router improperly, THE SAME WAY he ruined the prior router. And since he's been on this compulsive-technology-shopping binge my mom is basically putting his wallet on a leash. So I doubt we're getting another new router any time soon.

Anyway, these connection hiccups are so frequent that I doubt I could run any dungeon or EVEN a Shadow Mission without getting disconnected. That goes for other MMOs too, though GC and FoF had shorter dungeons so it wasn't nearly as bad -- but my connection got me kicked pretty often during parties.

So yeah, no online games for me for a while, until I get this issue resolved, and I don't know how long that would be. /:
Back to top Go down

Interwebs frustrations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ADD :: Guild Info :: Hiatus / Leave-
Jump to: