Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover Empty
PostSubject: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 am

Hi just call me Mirei/Tear, I'm 17, i'm Laos/Laotion (w/e), if u get to know me we will be great friends(Or will we......) by the way i'm asian hehe, and also i'm the Lead of TEAM ADD.
I am trying to start a comic on Mabinogi, since we used to make them on Ragnarok Online (back when it was called RainRO [Private server])
I'm a pretty calm person..If you don't annoying me as much as some people.
I enjoy helping new players..but some can be extremely annoying.
I AFK a lot!
Moonie,Andii, Taru, and me are the original founders of Team ADD back in Ragnarok Online that play mabi.
I really love clothes on mabinogi, I'm a total fashionista.
I've been playing mabinogi since i think....August 2007 back in G2S4.
Oh and i'm probably one of the most laziest guild leader of all time.

IGNS:
(Humans)
Tearotoku ~Previous TeamADD Leader~ (Mage, Healer, Cook, Bard, Dual Weilder, Battle Maid)
Arkelino (Heavy Swordsman, blacksmith)
Crimsonlocke (Ranger, Tailor, Weaver, Composer)
Teariko (Gender bent Tearotoku)
Eremesguile (Theif)

(Elves)
Itsukikun (Ranger)
Tearxotoku ~Team ADD Leader/Main~ (Mage, Royal Alchemist, Healer, Chef, Bard)
Zueleika (Bard)

(Giants)
Clairx(Alchemist, Healer)
Curtz(Swordsman/Heavy Swordsman)

Favorite games:Tales of the Abyss,Tales of Symphonia,DDR,Kingdom Hearts series,Final fantasy series,Phantasy Star online ep 1&2, and Phantasy Star Universe, Phantasy Star Universe Ambition of the Illuminus, Mabinogi, Phantasy Star Portable, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Grand Chase(sorta), Persona series.

like:anime,drawing,avie art,BeForU,Day After Tomorrow/Misono Koda,jpop bands,BeforU,jpop,jrock,anime,random stuff,cute/adorable stuff,pretty stuff,friends,singing,video games and,Dance Dance Revolution/DDR, PSU, PSU:AOI, cookie,pocky, strawberry, apple ,psu:aoi(...oh wait i said that....oh well to lazy to delete)INCUBUSES<333333

hate:when people think i'm chinese or japanese,pickles,chainletters,being bored,people who teases me,hates me, and people who makes fun of the musics i listen to. DRAMA LLAMAS

Check out my drawings at: www.Tear-Otoku.deviantart.com

Last edited by Tear-Otoku on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:20 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

PostSubject: Re: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:43 am

Me wubs you long time~ I love you
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:45 am

Me love you long time~ oh ya ya
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

PostSubject: Re: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:49 am

-hugs-.xD
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:20 am

I actually decided to edit this since its old >>
Back to top Go down
Krysi

Krysi

PostSubject: Re: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Hiiii Tear! :3 You have a lot of characters. o: I noticed we play a lot of the same games too. Chocolate Pocky = win! xD
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm

yes, chocolate pocky!
Back to top Go down
Sanjima

Sanjima

PostSubject: Re: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 am

=w= I had pocky for the first time a couple of years ago, and I believe at that very moment, I was reborn with a whole new life. xD
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

PostSubject: Re: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:54 pm

I looove pocky with a burning passion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover   Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover Empty

Back to top Go down

Tear Otoku the Siren/Incubus lover
Page 1 of 1