Team ADD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team ADD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
//////Production Gathering Day: Monday //////Alchemy Boost: Saturday//////Connous Arena Team Match: Announced Randomly//////Scavenger Hunt Event: TBA/////

My day today...

Go down 
+2
Allen13
Tear-Otoku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:51 am

My Flippin day today...
This is how it all started, I stood up ill 5am messing around in the forums and well i fell asleep.
later on i woke up around uh idk...10AM?!?!?!
I was late for school today, so i'm all..OMG OMG ~gets ready~ and i got dressed
I had to wake up my brother and i told him to take me to school once lunch started lol
so i'm only gonna go for 1 class period ._.;; and yeah... see ya guys when i get home
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:01 pm

sorry tear.e.e i did not know you had to go to school today if i knew i would have made you gone to bed like uasle sorry if i et you down.e.e;;
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:27 pm

I overslept tilll 12pm and missed my 10am class. T.T Oh welll~
Back to top Go down
LaraTeuch
Fox-Keeper

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Wow, that sux. O_O I've done similar before, except for me it was "Wake up too early, get ready, eat breakfast, lay down for a few minutes to wait for time to leave, fall asleep all dressed"

>.>; I'm incapable of sleeping at a computer, or in sitting position. Even if I haven't slept for days, I'd be able to curl up on the floor, but not at a computer. XD

Computers just make me wanna... clicky clicky on teh webernet, or write my next megahit novel (or fanfiction <.<; )
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Yea~ Made this forum at 4am. My dad woke me up telling me I was late for school on a Saturday before. That totally sucked.
Back to top Go down
LaraTeuch
Fox-Keeper

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Moonlil wrote:
Yea~ Made this forum at 4am. My dad woke me up telling me I was late for school on a Saturday before. That totally sucked.
XD Fortunately I don't have any jokesters like that in my family, but I don't need them. I have awoken on a Saturday/Sunday believing I was late for school many times!

What usually would make it worse was getting all ready before looking at the clock and finally, finally realizing that there was another two hours to go because I'd read the stupid clock wrong because I have no sense of time whatsoever when I haven't had enough sleep.

It would usually take me some amount of time after that to realize it wasn't a work/school day, and then I'd be disbelieving and have to ask whoever might be up what day of the week it was. XD

I have a really bad sense of time. XD
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:45 pm

It wasn't even a joke. My dad actually thought it was a school day until my mom was like go back to bed! It's Saturday! After that I went back to bed till 12pm. Now I'm waiting for the day my dad does that to my brother.
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:50 pm

lol that happened to me once to excpt my grandfather woke me up and tricking me hat a tornadow was hitting are house.>.>
Back to top Go down
LaraTeuch
Fox-Keeper

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:50 pm

lol, that's even better. XD
Back to top Go down
Moonlil
Hunnibear
Moonlil

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:51 pm

omg a tornado!? LMFAO. That must've been hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Moonlil wrote:
omg a tornado!? LMFAO. That must've been hilarious!

looking back onthat day yeah it was cuz i was so scared i feel out of my bed tryng to get downstairs.xD my grandpa pissed me off so bad that daybut it was funny looking back.xD
Back to top Go down
LaraTeuch
Fox-Keeper

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:57 pm

And now I'm about to fall asleep myself. XD

So I bid you all adieu. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Moonlil wrote:
It wasn't even a joke. My dad actually thought it was a school day until my mom was like go back to bed! It's Saturday! After that I went back to bed till 12pm. Now I'm waiting for the day my dad does that to my brother.
i suggest doing that to your brother for the laughs xD
Back to top Go down
Allen13
Mr. Pee-a-lot
Allen13

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:19 pm

rofl that would be funny.xD
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:55 am

Lets see...my day today...well i'm in Multimedia class (learning about photoshop : D)
and its almost lunch, but you guys will see me posting random crap in the middle of this class ALOT
and so far some dude keeps looking at my screen seeing what the f**k i'm talking about >->
AND I DID COMPLETE MY ASSIGNMENTS : D.
so far my day is average ;<, YOU GUYS NEED TO COME ON MORE ITS SO LONELY FOR ME.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Surprised ! pay attention in classs!!!!!!!!!!! ;x i fail at photoshop >.> i think im better in paint than photoshop ;D lol ~~ and slap that guy in da face :3 ! also PAY attention in class ! >;[

that is all :3 have a nice day in school x]
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:16 pm

photoshop is way better lol
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:35 am

Well i'm back in school. but i'm sick sorta still i guess ._.
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 am

Last night made my day went great, i was spamming 24 fashion gachas...and i got a.....MAID DRESS - SHORT
I was so happy when i got it!, and henry helped my dye it just today, which made me even happier :>
Back to top Go down
Xavatiel
Guild Parrot
Xavatiel

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 am

:O gratz!!!
Back to top Go down
Tear-Otoku
Siren/Incubus Lover
Tear-Otoku

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Dear god..i think i'm going crazy >->, cause in the middle of class i thought i heard a ice cream truck circling my school,
but thats impossible cause its raining and the kids are at school
save me someone? (jk don't) Whooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My day today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day today...   My day today... Empty

Back to top Go down

My day today...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ADD :: Off Topic :: Random Talk-
Jump to: